Passes can be used for unlimited trips for 1 day on all Kyoto Municipal Subway lines, all Kyoto City Bus routes, Kyoto Bus routes (some routes excluded), Keihan Bus routes (some routes excluded), and West Japan JR Bus(some routes excluded) . These passes give access to almost all the major sightseeing spots within Kyoto City.
Combining subway trips with bus trips saves money and is more convenient because it shortens travel times and allows for more efficient travel within Kyoto City.
- Please Note: Iikoto Tickets and Kyomeguri are not valid for travel on Keihan Bus routes and West Japan JR Bus routes . If boarding a Keihan Bus with one of these passes, a separate fare must be paid.
Year-round (You can purchase your tickets in advance at Kyoto City Bus/Subway information centers or at commuter pass sales locations.)
One Day Pass A use day for 1 day.
One Day Pass Adult of 1100 yen An infant of 550 yen.
Please refer to each company for the detailed information about the service route.
Please click here for effective section
- Kyoto City Subway, Kyoto City Bus：Navi Dial 0570-666-846(reception time：7:30-19:30)
- Kyoto Bus：075-871-7521(8:45-17:45)
- Keihan Bus：075-682-2310(9:00-18:00)
- Subway station and city bus Service Office, Kyoto city bus, Subway Information, Commuter pass sale place
- Service Office (Arashiyama and Takano) and Information (Demachiyanagi) of a Kyoto bus
- Service Office (Yamashina) and Information (Yamashina Sta., Kyoto Sta.-Hachijoguchi) of a Keihan bus
- Bus Ticet Center(JR Kyoto Station)of a West Japan JR Bus
- The city special policy hotel, Japanese-style hotel and emporium
< coupon sale > it’s being exchanged in a railroad ticket by subway each station and Kyoto Sta. Kyoto city bus, Subway Information, etc. by JTB and the major travel agency where it’s for Nippon Travel Agency Co. and the coupon you can use is being sold. Would you inquire to a travel agency around here about it for more information?
Welcome Offer Spots
It sometimes closes specially for novel coronavirus infection expansion prevention, so when using it, I would like to ask you to check it for website of each Facilities.
About 60 shrines, temples, and sightseeing spots within Kyoto City have Welcome Offers.
Receive the discount or other Welcome Offer by showing a pass valid for that day.
Points to Remember
- The passes can be used for unlimited trips only on the date stamped on the pass, on all Kyoto Municipal Subway lines and Kyoto City Bus routes, Kyoto Bus routes (some routes excluded), and Keihan Bus routes (some routes excluded).
- A refund is only available if the pass has not been used. Ask at any Kyoto city bus, Subway Information, Kyoto City Bus office, Kyoto Bus office, Keihan Bus information counter,West Japan JR Bus information counter, or Subway station. (A separate refund fee must be paid.)
- We will not be responsible for damaged, unreadable, lost, or stolen cards.
When you take a bus.
- If no valid date is stamped on the back of the pass (at time of first use), insert the pass into a card reading machine when you get off the bus. The valid date will be printed on the back of the pass.
- If a valid date is stamped on the back of the pass (from the 2nd trip), the pass does not need to be inserted into a card reading machine again, simply show the valid date on the back of the pass to the driver when you get off the bus.
- Please Note: When using the pass for the first time on a Keihan Bus or a West Japan JR Bus , please write the date of use on the front of the pass with a permanent marker. After your first ride, insert your card in the card slot when boarding the Kyoto City Bus or the Kyoto Bus. A date will be printed on the back of your card. After a date is printed, show this date to the driver when you get off the bus.
- When taking a bus that dispenses boarding tickets (seiriken), insert the pass into the card reading machine when boarding and when getting off the bus.
When you take the subway.
- When taking the municipal subway, please be sure to use an automatic ticket gate.