Passes can be used for unlimited trips for 1 day or 2 consecutive days on all Kyoto Municipal Subway lines, all Kyoto City Bus routes, Kyoto Bus routes (some routes excluded), and Keihan Bus routes (some routes excluded). These passes give access to almost all the major sightseeing spots within Kyoto City.
Combining subway trips with bus trips saves money and is more convenient because it shortens travel times and allows for more efficient travel within Kyoto City.。
- Please Note: Iikoto Tickets and Kyomeguri are not valid for travel on Keihan Bus routes. If boarding a Keihan Bus with one of these passes, a separate fare must be paid.
One Day Pass A use day for 1 day.
Two day railroad ticket Use start date and the next day
One Day Pass Adult of 900 yen An infant of 450 yen.
Two day railroad ticket Adult of 1700 yen An infant of 850 yen
Please refer to each company for the detailed information about the service route.
- Kyoto City Subway, Kyoto City Bus：Navi Dial 0570-666-846(reception time：7:30-19:30)
- Kyoto Bus：075-871-7521(8:45～17:45)
- Keihan Bus：075-682-2310(9:00～18:00)
- Subway station and city bus Service Office, Kyoto city bus, Subway Information, Commuter pass sale place
- Service Office (Arashiyama and Takano) and Information (Demachiyanagi) of a Kyoto bus
- Service Office (Yamashina) and Information (Yamashina Sta., Kyoto Sta.-Hachijoguchi) of a Keihan bus
- The city special policy hotel, Japanese-style hotel and emporium
< coupon sale > it’s being exchanged in a railroad ticket by subway each station and Kyoto Sta. Kyoto city bus, Subway Information, etc. by JTB and the major travel agency where it’s for Nippon Travel Agency Co. and the coupon you can use is being sold. Would you inquire to a travel agency around here about it for more information?
Welcome Offer Spots
About 60 shrines, temples, and sightseeing spots within Kyoto City have Welcome Offers.
Receive the discount or other Welcome Offer by showing a pass valid for that day.
Points to Remember
- The passes can be used for unlimited trips only on the date stamped on the pass, on all Kyoto Municipal Subway lines and Kyoto City Bus routes, Kyoto Bus routes (some routes excluded), and Keihan Bus routes (some routes excluded).
- A refund is only available if the pass has not been used. Ask at any Kyoto city bus, Subway Information, Kyoto City Bus office, Kyoto Bus office, Keihan Bus information counter, or Subway station. (A separate refund fee must be paid.)
When you take a bus.
- If no valid date is stamped on the back of the pass (at time of first use), insert the pass into a card reading machine when you get off the bus. The valid date will be printed on the back of the pass.
- If a valid date is stamped on the back of the pass (from the 2nd trip), the pass does not need to be inserted into a card reading machine again, simply show the valid date on the back of the pass to the driver when you get off the bus.
- Please Note: When using the pass for the first time on a Keihan Bus, please write the date of use on the front of the pass with a permanent marker. Using the pass on a City Bus or Kyoto Bus from the 2nd trip on is the same as the first time.
- When taking a bus that dispenses boarding tickets (seiriken), insert the pass into the card reading machine when boarding and when getting off the bus.
When you take the subway.
- When taking the municipal subway, please be sure to use an automatic ticket gate.