How to use the Subway, Bus One-Day(Two-Day) Pass
Passes can be used for unlimited trips for 1 day or 2 consecutive days on Kyoto City Bus routes, Kyoto Municipal Subway lines, Kyoto Bus routes (some routes excluded), and Keihan Bus routes (some routes excluded).
- Please Note: A surcharge must be paid for late night bus services.
- Iikoto Tickets and Kyomeguri are not valid for travel on Keihan Bus routes. If boarding a Keihan Bus with one of these passes, a separate fare must be paid.
Kyoto city bus, Kyoto bus and Keihan bus
- ①Use the rear door to get on.
Buses run by a driver. Passengers get on via the rear door and get off from the front door. When the numbered tickets are available at the rear door, please insert your pass to the slot when getting on.
- ②Use the button to signal when you want to get off the bus!
While the bus is travelling, the name of the next bus stop will appear on the screen at the front of the bus and it will be announced. When you want to get off, press a nearby stop button.
- On first ride
- When get off the bus, insert your pass to the slot. The fare collection is located next of driver’ s sheet.Date will be printed on the pass.
- From the 2nd trip on
- Simply show the date on the back of the pass to the driver when getting off.
- Please Note: When using the pass for the first time on a Keihan Bus, please write the date of use on the front of the pass with a permanent marker. Using the pass on a City Bus or Kyoto Bus from the 2nd trip on is the same as the first time.
How to use at the subway
- ○Go through the automatic ticket gates to board on subway train!
Please go through the automatic ticket gate before got to platform. Please insert your pass to the slot in the automatic ticket gate. Don’ t forget to pick up your pass.
Welcome Offer Discounts
Receive a discount or other Welcome Offer at about 60 spots simply by showing your Subway, Bus One-Day(Two-Day) Pass.
- Please Note: Welcome Offers are available only on the date stamped on the 1-day or 2-day Pass.
Request to visitors with hand baggage
- When riding the subway or bus, please carry your baggage in front of you, not on your shoulder.
When seated, please place your baggage on your lap so that more passengers may be seated.